Sunday, October 1, 2023

Rebranding Young & Young Properties!

In April 2022 the former Broker of Young & Young Properties retired.   Since we shared the same last name it only made sense to me to take it on.  I thus inherited the company name from Beth & Dale Young. After a year and half, I've decided to re-brand the company and make some fresh, new changes.

I'm a near Florida native living in this state since I was four years old.  I love Florida and everything it has to offer.  From the beach to the small cattle towns to the old Spanish history.  I love the history of an area where I live.  I chose a coral / orange color scheme to celebrate the industry of the citrus growers.  My office has been decorated in frames of old citrus crate labels.  I love postcards of old citrus groves and pickers.  I like hte "orange" theme.

I'm excited to begin this new chapter in my career!  


JoAnn Young

Real Estate Broker

Serving Brevard County, Florida since 1996