A very good read if you are shopping the internet for a house!
Hey, You're NOT The Listing Agent!: If you're a Cincinnati home buyer and surfing the internet for homes for sale, chances are you're NOT going to be reaching out to the listing agent unless
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
|Brevard County, Florida MLS statisitcs provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors|
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
I received this some good information today from Quickbooks:
A message from Frank Abagnale, Intuit Partner and Fraud Expert
As a consultant to the FBI for over 4 decades, I've seen how criminals target businesses. In fact, small and medium-size businesses are hit by nearly two-thirds of all cyber attacks — about 4,000 a day!
Intuit asked me to share my top 5 tips for protecting your business. Here they are:
1. Use a firewall to block hackers from accessing your computer.
2. Don't put your birth date and birthplace on Facebook.
3. Pick unique passwords with 8 to 14 characters and don't reuse them.
4. Don't use debit cards for purchases; use credit cards instead.
5. Use up-to-date software because hackers look for vulnerabilities in older software to gain access to your system.
Thanks for choosing QuickBooks and stay safe.
Frank started consulting for the FBI in 1974, after serving time for various fraud schemes. He's become one of the nation's leading experts on fraud and helped develop programs to counter cybercrime. His life story inspired the Academy Award-nominated film, Catch Me If You Can.