The "Creekwood" floor plan for Maronda Homes had a start price of $89,400 in 1987 and was raised to $91,400 in 1989 depending on the upgrades. The Creekwood has two different floor plans. One for a 3 bedroom and another for a 4 bedroom. There are a few modifications to this plan throughout the community. On some homes the front windows wrap at an angle towards the front door with the door being set back a few feet. Other homes the windows are straight. This home has a galley kitchen and a terrific 14x29 screened back porch. It also has an indoor laundry room which was popular in the late 80's. Check out the Standard Features on the bottom picture.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
The new normal.
Homeowners are not moving! Creating a more competitive market for 1st time homebuyers.
Read more here:
Monday, May 15, 2017
As provided by the Space Coast Association fo Realtors:
A recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for Q1 2017:
- Closed Sales are down -0.7% for Q1 2017 in which the number of units closed was 2,158 compared to 2,174 in Q1 2016, with a decrease in cash sales of -15.2% compared to Q1 2016.
- New Pending Sales are down -2.7% and New Listings are up 4.6%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 16.1% to $196,250 compared to a year ago, which was $169,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -7.4% at 2.5 months compared to 2.7 months in Q1 2016.
- Traditonal Sales are up 7.6%, with a median sales price of $200,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -53.6%, with a median sales price of $140,000.
- Short Sale Closings are down -45.9%, with a median sales price of $235,000.
A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for Q1 2017 compared to Q1 2016:
- Closed Sales are
up 7% for Q1 2017 in
which the number of units closed
was625 compared to 584 in Q1 2016, with an increasein cash sales of 10.7% compared to Q1 2016.
- New Pending Sales are up 5.2% and New Listings are down -1.9%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 4.3% to $145,000 compared to a year ago, which was $139,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -10% to 3.6 months compared to 4 months in Q1 2016.
- Traditional Sales are up 14.1%, with a median sales price of $146,500.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -52%, with a median sales price of $119,487.
- Short Sale Closings are down -87.5%, with a median sale price of $87,000.