Data provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors
A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for June 2022:
· Closed Sales are down -8.6% for June 2022 in which the number of units closed was 1,103 compared to 1,207 in June 2021, with an increase in cash sales of 4.5%.
· New Pending Sales are down -8.6% and New Listings are up 18.9%.
· The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 16.2% to $367,525 compared to a year ago, which was $316,400.
· Months' Supply of Inventory is up 66.7% to 1.5 months, from 0.9 months in June 2021.
· Traditional Sales are down -8.3% with a median sales price of $368,140.
· Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -55.6% with 4 closed sales and a median sales price of $213,375.
· Short Sale Closings are N/A with 1 closed sale and a median sales price of $420,000.
A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for June 2022:
· Closed Sales are down -14.5% for June 2022 in which the number of units closed was 282 compared to 330 in June 2021, with an decrease in cash sales of -7.9%.
· New Pending Sales are down -27.8% and New Listings are down -5.6%.
· Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 22.1% to $285,00 compared to a year ago, which was $233,500.
· Months' Supply of Inventory is up 25.0% to 1.5 months in June 2022 from 1.2 months in June 2021.
· Traditional Sales are down -14.1% with a median sales price of $285,000.
· Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -50.0% with a median sales price $107,000 and 1 closed sale.Short Sale Closings are down -100% with 0 closed sales in June 2022 and 1 closed sale in June 2021.
I've worked with Beth & Dale Young under Young & Young Properties for 10 years. We are not related but share the same last name. I often kid that the name of the company should have been "Young, Younger and Youngest Properties". :) Other agents have called on my listings and relayed that they knew my "mom". We just played along. Beth has vast knowledge of the Real Estate industry and she knows many people in Brevard. I am happy to be connected to them both.
Last September I enrolled in classes to begin the process of obtaining my Broker's License for the state of Florida. After much study, nail biting and anxiety, I scheduled the test in January and I passed it! It was a very difficult 3 hour test and I used every minute of the allotted time.
Effective April 1st 2022, the name Young & Young Properties was turned over to me. Nothing really will change except who has the responsibility of being the designated Broker and the administrative duties that comes with it.
I am proud to carry on the company name. Happy Retirement Beth and Dale Young!
If you are considering buying or selling a home I would love to be your Real Estate Broker of choice.
Young & Young Properties