Friday, May 13, 2022

New Title!


Each year brings new adventures and new challenges.  This year was no different.  Last year, I inquired of  my Real Estate Broker if they ever decided to retire I would be interested in the real estate company.  Little did I know the call would come shortly thereafter and they take me up on my offer!  

I've worked with Beth & Dale Young under Young & Young Properties for 10 years.  We are not related but share the same last name.  I often tease the name of the company should have been "Young, Younger and Youngest Properties".  :)  Other agents have called on my listings and relayed that they knew my "mom".  I just played along.  Beth & Dale have vast knowledge of the Real Estate industry and they know many people in Brevard.  I am happy to be connected to them both.

In September 2021,  I enrolled in classes to begin the process of obtaining my Florida Broker's License.  After much study, nail biting and anxiety, I scheduled the test in January and used every minute of the allotted time.  I passed the very difficult test on the first try!

Effective April 1st 2022, the name Young & Young Properties was transferred to me.  Nothing will change except who has the responsibility of  Designated Broker and the administrative duties that come with it.

I am proud to carry on the company name.  Happy Retirement Beth and Dale Young!

If you are considering buying or selling a home I would love to be your Real Estate Broker of choice.

JoAnn Young

Young & Young Properties

JoAnn@MyFLDreamHome.com 

321-243-4917