Monday, February 20, 2017

Another review of JoAnn Young from a Millennial Buyer


"As a first time home buyer, I was very nervous committing to buy a house after finding the perfect one for me.  JoAnn helped me immensely every step of the way.  All hours of the day she was up and promptly answering my questions, sending me necessary documents and providing information on further steps to take.  Her friendliness and efficient nature made this process so much easier and enjoyable.  Her experience was very valuable to me when asking her thoughts and opinions.  She always put herself in my shoes and answered honestly.  She even assisted me with all the financing and helped me find the perfect mortgage option for me.  I would definitely recommend JoAnn to anyone looking to buy a home.  Thank you JoAnn!" - C. Murphy